The Daily Cleansing Ritual comes with a Bamboo Face Cloth and a pot of Green Balm (50ml) and is the perfect treat for a daily spa moment.
Ideal for oily, acne prone skin as well as dry, sensitive skin types, it gives your skin a balancing deep cleanse, removing excess oils, impurities and makeup. This simple daily skin treatment leaves the skin balanced and glowing.
The bamboo face cloth is perfect for hot cloth cleansing and moving away from using disposable wipes. Made from 70% bamboo and 30% cotton, this eco face cloth has a luxurious feel and will wipe away any makeup, grime and impurities effortlessly.
For the perfect Hot Cloth Cleanse:
- Take some of The Green Balm and melt it between your fingertips to create an oil.
- Apply the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes.
- Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles.
- Dip your face cloth in hot water (make sure it’s not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oils.
- Wipe your face and remove all makeup, grime and impurities.
- Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face to close the pores.
Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
✔︎ Made with certified organic ingredients
✔︎ No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
✔︎ Vegetarian and cruelty-free
We aim to deliver all gifts within 2-3 working days.
Every parcel is shipped using a tracked service and costs €6.
Shipping on Belgian orders is free over €75.
Netherlands & UK
We aim to deliver all gifts shipped to the Netherlands & UK within 3-5 working days.
Every parcel is shipped using a tracked service and costs €9 (Netherlands) / €14 (UK).