An organic, multi-purpose healing balm that works miracles. The Green Balm combines hero herb yarrow and tea tree oil to soothe, heal and repair your skin.
It’s also the perfect balm to cleanse your face. Combine the balm with our Bamboo Cloths for a Daily Cleanse to create a daily spa moment.
Because of its many uses, it’s the perfect multi-tasker that works for the entire family. (Prefer to have some with you in your handbag? It also comes in a handy travel size.)
A few ways you can use the Green Balm:
- Remove makeup
- Use for a daily hot cloth cleansing
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Treat chapped, weathered lips.
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading.
- Soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes.
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold.
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils
Don’t use during pregnancy
✔︎ Made with certified organic ingredients
✔︎ No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
✔︎ Vegetarian and cruelty-free
On working days, orders placed before noon are shipped the same day.
We aim to deliver all gifts within 1-2 working days.
Every parcel is shipped using a tracked service and costs €6.
Shipping on Belgian orders is free over €100.
We also ship our gifts to the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg & France.
Every parcel is shipped using a tracked service and costs:
- €9 for the Netherlands & Germany
- €11 for France & Luxembourg
International shipping times vary, but we aim to deliver all gifts within 3 working days.